By submitting this Form, you hereby agree that the The Freelancers Academy (TFA) may collect, use and disclose your personal data that you provide in this Form for the purpose of sending you updates about the various events, courses, seminars and related activities organized or co-organized by TFA. You also consent to the disclosure of your personal data to TFA partners/affiliates and other third party service providers that TFA may engage from time to time. If you are providing someone else’s personal data or submitting this Form on behalf of someone else, you hereby declare that you have obtained consent from the named individual(s) in this Form, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by you to TFA, TFA business partners and other third party service providers.
TFA respects the privacy of individuals and recognizes the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect, process and disclose your personal data. We will collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. If you would like to find out more about Personal Data Protection Statement, please view our Privacy Statement at http://thefreelancersacademy.com/privacy-policy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish at any time to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data after submitting this Form, please contact us at email@example.com
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
- I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by Young NTUC for the purposes of processing, servicing, and managing my registration for the “Freelance Is The Future”.
- I will inform Young NTUC immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that Young NTUC is able to contact me for all matters relating to the “Freelance Is The Future”.
- I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by Young NTUC to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing, and managing my registration and participation for the event.
- I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
- I acknowledge that Young NTUC owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
- If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform the organiser at the event site
- I consent to be contacted by Young NTUC via email, text messages, fax and/or post for matters relating to Young NTUC’s programmes and activities as well as to give my opinion/feedback on such matters. If I do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, I will inform Young NTUC at firstname.lastname@example.org.